Areas of Interest:
Trina has always loved working with the small details that make practicing law complex. She focuses on helping people, preventing problems, and solving the problems that couldn't be prevented.
For more information on Trina's practice, click here or contact her.
Admitted to Practice:
- J.D., University of Minnesota, December 2010
- B.A., Coe College, May 2003
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member of the Hennepin County Bar Association
- Judicial Extern with the 4th Judicial District of Minnesota
- Corporate Extern with NCS Pearson, Inc.
- Assistant to Bob Beutel, real estate attorney with a co-counseling and expert witness practice
Trina was born and raised in Minneapolis, MN.
Trina is addicted to musical theater, and has been actively involved in several productions, including:
- Assistant Stage Manager for The Gilbert & Sullivan Very Light Opera Company:
- The Gondoliers
- Princess Ida
- The Mikado
- Utopia, Limited
- Pirates of Penzance
- Costumer for Theater of the Relatively Talentless (T.O.R.T.):
- It's a Wonderful Law School
- A Midsemester Night's Dream
- Stage Manager for Got It Made, written by Minneapolis lawyers Maureen Kane Berg and Tom Berg